The NEW K-EDGE TT Mount for the SRM PowerControl head unit is the most advanced Time Trial computer mount available. Featured in the 2013 Tour de France TTT victory, this SRM computer mount cleans up the “home made” mounting systems on elite time trial bikes.
• STRONG – CNC machined aluminum mount gives a secure platform, so you can focus on going fast
• AERO – mounts the SRM head unit flush with aero extensions to stay below and clear of the forearms, allowing for all aero positions
• POSITIVE – designed and produced to the thousandths of an inch, you will feel the SRM computer confidently lock into position
• PRO – Highest quality, lightest weight and cleanest aerodynamic design.
The K-EDGE TT Mount for SRM fixes one of the last challenges on the elite time trial and triathlon bike, removing “zip-ties and electrical tape” and replacing it with a perfectly designed CNC aluminum part that bolts securely onto a bike. It reads a lot like why our chain catcher was invented. The challenge is every part added to the elite time trial bike must be lightweight, aerodynamic and perform perfectly. The New K-EDGE TT Mount for SRM does just that.
Made in the USA, Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
• Compatibility: 22.2mm diameter TT extensions and PRO Missile ovalized extensions
• Supported Computers: SRM PowerControl Head Units
• Weight : 21.5g 22.2mm round, 20.0g PRO Missile
• Colors: Anodized Black
• Warranty: All K-EDGE products are guaranteed to perform for a lifetime
• CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
• Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
NOTE: One-Piece clamp design requires removal of the extension. Please see technical section for installation instructions.